In 2013, Highfield adopted VICTA (Visually Impaired Children Taking Action) as its chosen charity. We were looking to support an amazing charity, however, also one where a huge proportion of the money really goes to those who need it. We were also looking for a charity where Highfield staff can get truly involved. We immediately fell in love with this dedicated charity and everything that they do.
If you are looking for a truly fantastic charity to support, whether this be as a marathon runner, volunteer or as your company charity we would highly recommend VICTA.
For further information on VICTA, and the fundraising activity with do for them, simply visit the website below:
Highfield’s proud highlights:
- We have raised over £100,000 for VICTA
- Every year a large proportion of the Highfield team volunteer for 4 days to look after a group of children on the VICTA family weekends
- Every year Highfield team members run the London marathon to support VICTA
- We run over 20 events a year at Highfield to help support VICTA, including bake offs, dragon boat races, fun runs and themed dress down days.
- Highfield provide media support to VICTA to help with projects
- We now have a meeting room dedicated to our work with VICTA.