In 2013, Highfield adopted VICTA (Visually Impaired Children Taking Action) as its chosen charity. We were looking to support an amazing charity, however, also one where a huge proportion of the money really goes to those who need it. We were also looking for a charity where Highfield staff can get truly involved. We immediately fell in love with this dedicated charity and everything that they do.
If you are looking for a truly fantastic charity to support, whether this be as a marathon runner, volunteer or as your company charity we would highly recommend VICTA.
For further information on what they do please visit the VICTA website:
Highfield’s proud highlights:
- We have raised over £100,000 for VICTA
- Every year a large proportion of the Highfield team volunteer for 4 days to look after a group of children on the VICTA family weekends
- Every year Highfield team members run the London marathon to support VICTA
- We run over 20 events a year at Highfield to help support VICTA, including bake offs, dragon boat races, fun runs and themed dress down days.
- Highfield provide media support to VICTA to help with projects
- We now have a meeting room dedicated to our work with VICTA.